For Sale: Scottish Lakes High Camp Backcountry Resort
Scottish Lakes High Camp is a destination back country resort made up of nine cabins and a day lodge. The resort is located 8 ½ miles into the back country at 5000 feet in elevation just east of the Cascade Crest and is used as a base for hiking in the fall and ski/snowshoeing in the winter. Since 1978 Scottish Lakes High Camp has offered a rewarding lifestyle for its owners as they work side by side with their staff helping create memorable guest experiences. Described as an “alpine paradise” in a recent Seattle Times feature, Scottish Lakes is thriving. Monthly bookings are at unprecedented levels with the existing hiking and ski business. There is opportunity for growth by further expansion of existing mountain bike trails.
- 20 acre leased land for the resort – plus 2 square miles of recreational access to forest service and wilderness land
- Day lodge with full kitchen and staff lodging
- 9 cabins furnished with: mattresses, pillows, propane burners and lights, dishes, pots and pans, wood burning stoves
- Wood fired hot tub and sauna
- Solar power system to support communication
- Piston Bully 240D Snocat
- 8 snowmobiles with 6 gear sleds
- 4 Suburbans with 4 chains each
We are looking for the right people to carry on the High Camp tradition of hospitality, community and adventure. During our search nothing will change for our High Camp guests, it will still be the same back country destination that you know and love! Please pass the word. For more information you can contact our realtor David Doerr at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 509-423-7800. You can also email us at email@example.com.