Fall Packing List
- Hiking and fishing gear
- Personal safety gear (don’t forget the sunscreen and repellent)
- Food and beverages
- Sleeping bag
Note: Bedding provided in couples cabins and also available for group cabins at $5 per person/per night.
- Camera with lots of film
- Bath towel and personal hygiene needs
- Appropriate attire for the sauna and hot tub
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Layered warm clothing
Please pack as efficiently as possible! Well-packed gear is a big help for the trip up and down the mountain.
- Comfortable and efficient round trip transportation up and down the mountain
- All kitchen dishes, utensils and propane cooking burners
- Unlimited kindling and firewood for wood burning stoves
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows (mattress covers also provided)
- Bright propane lanterns and soft oil lamps
- Games, puzzles, books and recreational equipment- for kids and adults!
- Wood-fired outdoor redwood hot tub and indoor cedar sauna
- Descriptive hiking guide – Green Trail maps also available for $5.00 each
- Weber Kettle Grill
- Evening campfires
- Hammocks, picnic tables and outdoor propane BBQ
- 100% pure mountain spring water
- Heated backcountry shower
- Friendly hospitality, including complimentary snacks and hot drinks at sunset.
Guests are welcome to bring a favorite hors d’oeuvre and/or beverage to our popular Social Hour!
- And, of course, lots of sunshine, clean air and great mountain scenery!
- Scottish Lakes hats, shirts and local area Green Trail maps