Winter Packing List
- All ski equipment, including gaiters
- Personal safety gear- don’t forget the sunscreen
- Food and beverages
- Warm sleeping bag
Note: Bedding provided in couples cabins and also available for group cabins at $5 per person/per night
- Camera with lots of film
- Bath towel and personal hygiene needs
- Appropriate attire for the sauna and hot tub
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Layered warm clothing
- Snow boots-highly recommended!
Please pack as efficiently as possible! Well-packed gear is a big help for the trip up and down the mountain.
- Skier and gear transportation both up and down the mountain
- All kitchen dishes, utensils and propane cooking burners
- Unlimited kindling and firewood for wood burning stoves
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows (mattress covers also provided)
- Bright propane lanterns and soft oil lamps
- Games, puzzles, books and recreational equipment- for kids and adults!
- Wood -fired outdoor redwood hot tub and indoor cedar sauna
- Warm and cozy day lodge- a great place to relax and visit with friends
- Snowshoes- for a short walk or an all-day trek
- Detailed topographical maps of our trails, open slopes and wilderness routes
- 100% pure mountain spring water
- Heated backcountry shower
- Friendly hospitality, including complimentary snacks and hot drink at sunset.
Guests are welcome to bring a favorite hors d’oeuvre and/or beverage to our popular Social Hour!
- And, of course, lots of sunshine and GREAT SKIING!
- Scottish Lakes hats, shirts and local area Green Trail maps